Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

10 years 6 months ago #235398 by rat666
Hi!

I'm using Joomla 1.5.24 and CB ver 1.2.

Im getting this error Database Error: "Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL" everytime I click on "configuration" in CB component menu (administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showconfig). What's wrong?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #235409 by nant

rat666 wrote: Hi!

I'm using Joomla 1.5.24 and CB ver 1.2.

Im getting this error Database Error: "Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL" everytime I click on "configuration" in CB component menu (administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showconfig). What's wrong?

docs.joomla.org/Unable_to_connect_to_the_database

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #235547 by rat666
Unfortunately nothing helped from the link you posted above.

Everything is fine, except that I can't open Configuration, the page just keeps loading and loading and nothing happenes, even the blank page doesn't show up.

I also updated Joomla to 1.5.26, but I can't update it to a higher (2.5 or 3.0) version because I need to have that problem with CB configuration fixed :(

Help?

10 years 6 months ago #235596 by nant

rat666 wrote: Unfortunately nothing helped from the link you posted above.

Everything is fine, except that I can't open Configuration, the page just keeps loading and loading and nothing happenes, even the blank page doesn't show up.

I also updated Joomla to 1.5.26, but I can't update it to a higher (2.5 or 3.0) version because I need to have that problem with CB configuration fixed :(

Help?

The error is most likely caused by bad settings on your hosting environment - it is not a CB issue. Ask your hosting for help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn