Multi Profile

10 years 6 months ago #235483 by lucasfoss
Multi Profile was created by lucasfoss
Hello, i need to know if is possible to create a multi profile with CB on my site, i mean,.... i want my users to select for example an especific department to register and each of these departments have a diferent profile. (Department TEACHERS, AND STUDENTS, SO I WANT THEN TO HAVE DIFERENTS PROFILES. IS IT POSSIBLE???? HOW CAN I DO IT???

Pls if anybody know how to do something like this helpeme.. i realy need to solve this out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #235515 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Multi Profile

lucasfoss wrote: Hello, i need to know if is possible to create a multi profile with CB on my site, i mean,.... i want my users to select for example an especific department to register and each of these departments have a diferent profile. (Department TEACHERS, AND STUDENTS, SO I WANT THEN TO HAVE DIFERENTS PROFILES. IS IT POSSIBLE???? HOW CAN I DO IT???

Pls if anybody know how to do something like this helpeme.. i realy need to solve this out.

Two options - both require commercial add-ons.

CBSubs can do this as you can enable/disable specific fields/tabs per subscription type.

You can also do something similar using the CB Conditional plugin (Professional membership required).

10 years 6 months ago #235646 by lucasfoss
Replied by lucasfoss on topic Multi Profile
Hello, thank you very much.. one more question CB works on Joomla 3.1 ?

10 years 6 months ago #235671 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Multi Profile

lucasfoss wrote: Hello, thank you very much.. one more question CB works on Joomla 3.1 ?

Yes
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucasfoss

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds