Joomla 3.2.0 and "Remember Me"

10 years 5 months ago #237680 by trigan
Joomla 3.2.0 and "Remember Me" was created by trigan
I'm posting this as an FYI in case it helps the developers or other site administrators.

Last weekend I ran updates on one of my websites and went from Joomla 3.1 to Joomla 3.2. After that update the "remember me" function stopped working. After playing with the problem for a few minutes today I was able to get it working by switching back to the Joomla login module instead of the CB login module. Here is what I'm running:

Joomla: 3.2.0
Community Builder: 1.9.1
PHP: 5.3.10
MySQL: 5.5.33
Apache: 2.2.25

There were no problems before the Joomla upgrade, but "Remember Me" was not working for any users after the upgrade. Using the Joomla login module fixes the problem and this is the only problem I have run into so far with Joomla 3.2. I hope this information helps someone. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #237690 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Joomla 3.2.0 and "Remember Me"

trigan wrote: I'm posting this as an FYI in case it helps the developers or other site administrators.

Last weekend I ran updates on one of my websites and went from Joomla 3.1 to Joomla 3.2. After that update the "remember me" function stopped working. After playing with the problem for a few minutes today I was able to get it working by switching back to the Joomla login module instead of the CB login module. Here is what I'm running:

Joomla: 3.2.0
Community Builder: 1.9.1
PHP: 5.3.10
MySQL: 5.5.33
Apache: 2.2.25

There were no problems before the Joomla upgrade, but "Remember Me" was not working for any users after the upgrade. Using the Joomla login module fixes the problem and this is the only problem I have run into so far with Joomla 3.2. I hope this information helps someone. :)

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/223367-password-reset-problem-joomla-32-and-cb-191?start=12#236611

10 years 3 months ago #239982 by Kampp
Replied by Kampp on topic Joomla 3.2.0 and "Remember Me"
That does not answer the question I think?
The problem was (that I also now experience with Joomla 3.2.1) the "Remember Me" feature in the CB module does not work.

Creator of the CB plugins: "User IP log" and "Public Mail"
Joomla! services/coding: www.toolmaster.dk
Joomla! services/coding: joomla-konsulent.dk
Danish Joomla! hosting: www.joomla-hosting.dk

10 years 3 months ago #239987 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Joomla 3.2.0 and "Remember Me"

Kampp wrote: That does not answer the question I think?
The problem was (that I also now experience with Joomla 3.2.1) the "Remember Me" feature in the CB module does not work.

The link addressed the issue and question at the time as it was related to Joomla 3.2 bug.

If you have a new issue please start a new post and give exact details to reproduce on a clean J321 / CB 191 site.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn