Front end password reset does not work for Joomla 3.2 (Is CB dead with no support?)

10 years 5 months ago #238179 by beyondthenet
I am surprised to see so many unanswered posts. I don't mind paying if that is what is required but the price needs to be equal to the value of the component.
===

The front-end password reset does not work. I've tried several times.

I just updated all the software: Joomla 3.2 and CB 1.91

You can test yourself at colostrumtherapy.com/registration.html

After you verify your registration, you will find that the password reset does not work: colostrumtherapy.com/registration/lostpassword.html

I installed the plugin "Core Login Redirect" and that did not help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #238202 by nant

beyondthenet wrote: I am surprised to see so many unanswered posts. I don't mind paying if that is what is required but the price needs to be equal to the value of the component.
===

The front-end password reset does not work. I've tried several times.

I just updated all the software: Joomla 3.2 and CB 1.91

You can test yourself at colostrumtherapy.com/registration.html

After you verify your registration, you will find that the password reset does not work: colostrumtherapy.com/registration/lostpassword.html

I installed the plugin "Core Login Redirect" and that did not help.

Did you find this?

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/223367-password-reset-problem-joomla-32-and-cb-191?start=12

Joomla 3.2 really messed up the password storage feature and it's being hopefully addressed in Joomla 3.2.1.

Hope the work-around helps you until Joomla fixes its bug.

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #238254 by beyondthenet
Too late. For some reason I did not get an email when someone responded to my post.

Anyway, I just bought the "Improved Ajax Login & Register" and am so far very happy with it.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/site-access/authentication/20452

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 2.940 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn