Login Only Working for Super Admins

10 years 3 months ago #240427 by jackibar
Login Only Working for Super Admins was created by jackibar
Just upgraded to CB 1.9.1 running under Joomla 2.5.17. For some reason only Super Admins are able to log in. Anyone else is just returned to the login page after attempting to log in. I've tried deleting the user and creating a new one but still having the same problem...

Would so appreciate any help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #240460 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Login Only Working for Super Admins

jackibar wrote: Just upgraded to CB 1.9.1 running under Joomla 2.5.17. For some reason only Super Admins are able to log in. Anyone else is just returned to the login page after attempting to log in. I've tried deleting the user and creating a new one but still having the same problem...

Would so appreciate any help!

Works for me.

Are you sure you followed picturebook tutorials instructions?

10 years 3 months ago #240493 by jackibar
Replied by jackibar on topic Login Only Working for Super Admins
Actually, I realized I didn't explain this clearly enough. Even *before* I upgraded CB but just upgraded Joomla itself from 2.5.6 to 2.5.17, the problem already started. Before that all logins were working perfectly. I figured upgrading to the latest CB might help, but it didn't. We are basically going to be deleting all users but a few and starting this particular community all over so I'm wondering now if uninstalling and reinstalling might be a better option...

10 years 2 months ago #241178 by ukfish1
Replied by ukfish1 on topic Login Only Working for Super Admins
I had this problem as well. Check the following thread.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/223259-only-super-users-can-access-cb#236345

Hope that helps

Paul

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn