Export CB users database (xxx_comprofiler) to Excel including email address

10 years 2 months ago #241736 by nettop
There are a couple of different ways I can export my CB 1.9.1 database, either via SQL to Excel or via the export function in phpMyAdmin. The problem is that, although I am able to export almost all fields, I am unable to export the email address to an excel file...someone once told me that since it's a system file, I can't get it via export.

My client would like a spreadsheet of all users, including custom fields AND of course, email address. How can I get the email address field to download? Thanks for your help, Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #241740 by nant

nettop wrote: There are a couple of different ways I can export my CB 1.9.1 database, either via SQL to Excel or via the export function in phpMyAdmin. The problem is that, although I am able to export almost all fields, I am unable to export the email address to an excel file...someone once told me that since it's a system file, I can't get it via export.

My client would like a spreadsheet of all users, including custom fields AND of course, email address. How can I get the email address field to download? Thanks for your help, Tim

Do a join on comprofiler and users table and export the result.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn