Captcha not turned on, but stops CB Registration?

10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #243871 by kaety
Hi,

I have a site that needs CB but when I install it it refuses to allow registration due to a ReCaptcha Error. Recaptcha is not turned on in Joomla Plugins or installed in CB seperately?

As soon as I remove CB it reverts to the basic Joomla fields but requires no ReCaptcha.

This is Joomla 2.5.19 and CB 1.9.1

Has anyone come across this before?

Kate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 week ago #243872 by nant

kaety wrote: Hi,

I have a site that needs CB but when I install it it refuses to allow registration due to a ReCaptcha Error. Recaptcha is not turned on in Joomla Plugins or installed in CB seperately?

As soon as I remove CB it reverts to the basic Joomla fields but requires no ReCaptcha.

This is Joomla 2.5.19 and CB 1.9.1

Has anyone come across this before?

Kate

You must have installed a CB plugin or a Joomla plugin that is trying to integrate with recaptcha - CB does not have this installed by default, so you (or someone else on your site) has installed something that is causing this.

10 years 1 week ago #244050 by kaety
Hi Nant,

I have turned off Captcha and removed the plugin from Joomla and we still can't register as it thinks we are using Captcha?

Any suggestions?

I am using Joomla 2.519 and CB 1.9.1

Kate

10 years 1 week ago #244051 by kaety
I just checked configuration.php and even in there it says captcha is off? This is painful!

Please assist

10 years 1 week ago #244052 by kaety
Solved!

AEC was running it's own Captcha. Turned it off and Problem Solved.

10 years 1 week ago #244118 by mariaaglietti
Replied by mariaaglietti on topic Captcha not turned on, but stops CB Registration?
I'm having the same problem. What is AEC?
Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn