Not authorized to view this page

8 years 8 months ago #269478 by ariel28
Not authorized to view this page was created by ariel28
hello, I have the problem of "not authorized to view this page". I am sorry If you have a lot with this topic, but the thing is that I have looked and almost have done everything you recommended to do in other forums, even checked everything with "getting started". It's there any forum about permission check step by step? I have spent hours and don´t know what else to do :(

thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269485 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Not authorized to view this page

ariel28 wrote: hello, I have the problem of "not authorized to view this page". I am sorry If you have a lot with this topic, but the thing is that I have looked and almost have done everything you recommended to do in other forums, even checked everything with "getting started". It's there any forum about permission check step by step? I have spent hours and don´t know what else to do :(

thanks,

This is a Joomla configuration issue.

Difficult to give more feedback as you have not given any relevant info.

For example:

- no joomla version?
- no cb version?
- no details to reproduce.

Typically you are trying to access a page (URL) in joomla and you do not have permissions to view its content. For example you are trying to view content as a public (not logged in) user that has been configured for Registered users.

8 years 8 months ago #269508 by ariel28
Replied by ariel28 on topic Not authorized to view this page

nant wrote:

ariel28 wrote: hello, I have the problem of "not authorized to view this page". I am sorry If you have a lot with this topic, but the thing is that I have looked and almost have done everything you recommended to do in other forums, even checked everything with "getting started". It's there any forum about permission check step by step? I have spent hours and don´t know what else to do :(

thanks,

This is a Joomla configuration issue.

Difficult to give more feedback as you have not given any relevant info.

For example:

- no joomla version? version 3.4.3
- no cb version? the lastest 2.0.10
- no details to reproduce. ??

Typically you are trying to access a page (URL) in joomla and you do not have permissions to view its content. For example you are trying to view content as a public (not logged in) user that has been configured for Registered users.

8 years 8 months ago #269509 by ariel28
I have published everything public, as I know. So, that's why i am asking for step by step permission check, to see what I'm missing.

It's curious though that when I log in through kunema forum, it works ok!

8 years 8 months ago #269522 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Not authorized to view this page

ariel28 wrote: I have published everything public, as I know. So, that's why i am asking for step by step permission check, to see what I'm missing.

It's curious though that when I log in through kunema forum, it works ok!

Still no details - which page are you trying to access when you see this message?

8 years 8 months ago #269524 by ariel28
no joomla version? version 3.4.3
- no cb version? CB version 2.0.10
- no details to reproduce. (I don't know what this mean)

what I'm saying is that i Have also Kunema forum and if I log in on kunema frontend page (/forum/index?view=category&layout=list) is goes in and can even see the CB profile, but if I try to log with CB login module (/cb-login/login) it says "not authorized to view this page"

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn