Email work in joomla not CB

8 years 2 weeks ago #280429 by Max1988Boucher
Replied by Max1988Boucher on topic Email work in joomla not CB
Good link but I think it is saying that it auto forces tls which is what I would like (unless I misread and they took that away in 3.5.1).

Not sure where to change the smtp settings on my website server (files)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #280431 by Max1988Boucher
Replied by Max1988Boucher on topic Email work in joomla not CB
Now that I was reading your link I got a strange smtp connection
no username no password and it connects (to office 365) and sends the email to my inbox, but mass mail still does not send emails

8 years 1 week ago #280650 by fjallis
Replied by fjallis on topic Email work in joomla not CB
I have the same problem on my site; test mail from Joomla working fine, AcyMailing working fine. And so on. But mass mail and registration mail from CB gives the error code SMTP connect() failed.

Joomla 3.5.1, CB 2.0.14, SMTP.

7 years 11 months ago #281577 by degierd
Replied by degierd on topic Email work in joomla not CB
I have the same problem.....I bought smtp service from Amazone AWS this week, changed the PHP Mailer setting in Joomla SMTP via TLS, port 25, login and password......Joomla email works perfectly....CB email not....I tried mass mailer and CB invite, both not working. Is CB not using the Joomla setup and connection? If not, Why not use the Joomla API?

7 years 11 months ago #281629 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Email work in joomla not CB

degierd wrote: I have the same problem.....I bought smtp service from Amazone AWS this week, changed the PHP Mailer setting in Joomla SMTP via TLS, port 25, login and password......Joomla email works perfectly....CB email not....I tried mass mailer and CB invite, both not working. Is CB not using the Joomla setup and connection? If not, Why not use the Joomla API?

Please start new support thread in the Developer support area.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn