Emails not sending

3 months 2 weeks ago #336642 by jwarcher
Replied by jwarcher on topic Emails not sending
I noticed other issues with CB as well. When I fill out the registration form as a new user, I don't get to the confirmation screen, it just refreshes the screen, with all fields other than password showing what I just input. 

Recover password is doing the same thing, no confirmation screen after submitting a request. 

Does that provide any clues?

Is there anything else I can try, like uninstalling and reinstalling CB, hopefully in a way that I don't lose my user information? Any other ideas? Thanks for much for the help! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336643 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Emails not sending
Re: Mails:
- Do you have same "from" address for Joomla and CB ? If not, try setting same from address to CB than the one working for Joomla and retry.

The web server may need to be authorized to send mails from that domain depending on its SPF and DKIM and other anti-spam protections.

Does the From address receive emails and did you check its inbox for error messages ?

Re: Uninstalling/reinstalling CB: yes, settings and user data are kept. You can also try re-installing,

Re other issues: Please enable joomla site debug *temporarly* and retry, also check browser console for any javascript errors. Then please open new thread as these issues are probably not email sending related, so we keep this thread for your email issue.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn