Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How install plug_cbprofilebook

13 years 4 months ago #149339 by somborski_fantom
How install plug_cbprofilebook was created by somborski_fantom
When I click the install appears to me Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
What to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 4 months ago #149342 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:How install plug_cbprofilebook
somborski_fantom wrote:

When I click the install appears to me Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
What to do?

Yes, because this version is not compatible with Joomla 1.5.

You need to become a CB Documentation subscriber to download the latest that is compatible.

13 years 4 months ago #149353 by somborski_fantom
Replied by somborski_fantom on topic Re:How install plug_cbprofilebook
I installed but when I add the father that it appears to me this "pbSave SQL error: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'a000b_6974612_48022.jos_comprofiler_plug_profilebook' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler_plug_profilebook SET postername='demo', posteremail='demo@hotmail.com', posterlocation='dfsfdsfdsdfs', postercomment='dsfdfssdfsdfsdfsfd', postervote=NULL, posterip='188.2.152.102,188.2.152.102',posterid='63',userid='62',published='1',date=NOW(),posterurl=''
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler_plug_profilebook SET postername='demo', posteremail='demo@hotmail.com', posterlocation='dfsfdsfdsdfs', postercomment='dsfdfssdfsdfsdfsfd', postervote=NULL, posterip='188.2.152.102,188.2.152.102',posterid='63',userid='62',published='1',date=NOW(),posterurl=''
" What to do?

• nant
  • nant
13 years 4 months ago #149360 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:How install plug_cbprofilebook
what can i say - it is not compatible with joomla 1.5 - you are of course free to make needed changes to make it work.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon