I can't see my profile

13 years 3 months ago #152681 by Andrew Corbavia
I can't see my profile was created by Andrew Corbavia
I've had recently installed Comunity Builder 1.3.1 Stable ( the free version) . No errors during the instalation or afterwards. I have one problem though , I can not enter to see my profile or either other profiles . I am the administrator of the website. I have followed all the instructions from the CB manual but I can't get to the bottom of that problem . Could you help me ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #153049 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re: I can't see my profile
Welcome to the forum.

Can you please provide more information about your problem? What happens when you click on a profile link (error message, blank page, ...)? Which Joomla version are you using?

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 2 months ago #153456 by prophotodx
Replied by prophotodx on topic Re: I can't see my profile
I am having a similar issue. In the frontend (joomla 1.5.22) I get a blank page.

13 years 2 months ago #153461 by prophotodx
Replied by prophotodx on topic Re: I can't see my profile
I solved my issue. I had also installed CB Invites and when its published I get a blank page.

13 years 2 months ago #153482 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: I can't see my profile

prophotodx wrote: I solved my issue. I had also installed CB Invites and when its published I get a blank page.

I doubt CB Invites is the cause of this, as I have used it without any issues.

You can follow our FAQ articles in our Support section (something that should be done before posting to forum) and debug your issue.

I would bet that it is PHP memory related - you nee to check your server error log to verify this and then follow FAQ article suggestions to increase the memory.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn