Registration problem

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #155607 by kona_pete
Registration problem was created by kona_pete
I was using Profile Manager but have decided CB Subs is a better solution so before installing CB Subs I thought it would be best to uninstall Profile Manager component and plugin but now when I click the register link, instead of the registration page I get this.
Warning: require_once(/home/hawaiiai/public_html/components/com_profilemanager/helpers/profilemanager.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hawaiiai/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_profilemanager/profilemanager.php on line 16

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hawaiiai/public_html/components/com_profilemanager/helpers/profilemanager.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/ZendAMF/library') in /home/hawaiiai/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_profilemanager/profilemanager.php on line 16

It seems the registration is still looking for Profile Manager. Any idea how I can fix this?
hawaii-airshow.com
Joomla 1.5.22
CB 1.3.1
Thanks, Pete

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #155616 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Registration problem
No idea - sounds like you have not uninstalled everything.

13 years 2 months ago #155618 by kona_pete
Replied by kona_pete on topic Re: Registration problem

nant wrote: No idea - sounds like you have not uninstalled everything.

Yes, I do still see a Profile Manager plugin listed in CB Plugin Manager but I can't delete it because is has a lock where the selection check box is. Any idea how I can unlock it so I can delete it.

The CB Core and CB Menu plugins also have locks, not sure why.

Thanks, Pete

13 years 2 months ago #155622 by nant

13 years 2 months ago #155632 by kona_pete
Replied by kona_pete on topic Re: Registration problem

nant wrote: Use joomla check-in to unlock.

Yes, that worked. Thank you! Now I can get to the registration page.

I had to fix a few database problems in the CB Tools manager and all items are green now.

However, now when I try to register as a new user, click the verification link in the email, message says "you must login to view this page" so I attempt to login but I get "Your registration process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent." I do this over and over but seems like verification is not working.

I may have seen this before but can't remember what causes it. Any ideas?

13 years 2 months ago #155634 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn