Registration problem

13 years 2 months ago #155636 by kona_pete
Replied by kona_pete on topic Re: Registration problem

nant wrote: please upgrade to CB 1.4.

OK, Ive upgraded to 1.4 but the user verification is still not working. I get the verification email over and over but can't login. I also notice that the new user doesn't show up in the CB User Manager. Hmmm...??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #155639 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Registration problem
There is something mis-configured on your end as there is no issue on all our test sites.

Suggest you make sure you have followed proper installation and have public mandatory menu item to CB and that all your CB plugins and tabs are set to everyone/public.

13 years 2 months ago #155687 by kona_pete
Replied by kona_pete on topic Re: Registration problem

nant wrote: There is something mis-configured on your end as there is no issue on all our test sites.

Suggest you make sure you have followed proper installation and have public mandatory menu item to CB and that all your CB plugins and tabs are set to everyone/public.

I've double checked the proper installation, I do have public mandatory menu item to CB, all plugins are set to public and all tabs are set to everybody. New users are still not being verified.

I think I found a clue though. I checked the Users Database in CB Tools and it was clean but as soon as the new user clicks the verification link and attempts to login, I get this:
Warning: 1 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding core_acl_groups_aro_map table rows.

Following entries of core_acl_aro table are missing in core_acl_groups_aro_map table: user id=107 (aro_id=55).

This one can be fixed by first backing up database then by clicking here.

I can fix it by clicking the link but then it comes back as soon as the user makes another attemp to verify and login.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn