Witch folders hold mu users profiles ?

13 years 1 month ago #156841 by speeddating.dk
Witch folders hold mu users profiles ? was created by speeddating.dk
i need to transfer my users to another site and need to know how to find my 6000 + userprofiles info and pictures.. to get it all moved to the new site

Any ideas /sugestions

i would have asked the administration but its not possible to write them (without paying 75 bucks for asking 1 question and getting a membership that i dont need)

hope you can help
Br Michael

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156845 by nant
[mod note] Moved from GroupJive area to CB area as this has nothing to do with GroupJive usage.

i need to transfer my users to another site and need to know how to find my 6000 + userprofiles info and pictures.. to get it all moved to the new site

Any ideas /sugestions

Suggestion #1: I believe CB Juice can be used to create a text list of user profile data. I am not sure if you can also get uploaded data (avatars, files, etc).

Suggestion #2: All database related fields are stored in comprofiler table. All uploaded images are stored in your images/comprofiler folder. You can also study the CB API document (downloaded free just like CB from the Free download area).

i would have asked the administration but its not possible to write them (without paying 75 bucks for asking 1 question and getting a membership that i dont need)

Sad you feel this way - and sad that you had to express this on your only first post so far. CB is free mainly because of the membership support.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156866 by speeddating.dk
Replied by speeddating.dk on topic Re: Witch folders hold mu users profiles ?
Thanks
I found the picture files but not the profiles folder or the "comprofiler table" you write about! Is it a folder or a file caled that ?

Where/what folder should i look in,,, Any sugestion ? anyone who knows the path to the user profiles folder!

BTW i have CB version: 1,2 RC 4

Br M

13 years 1 month ago #156875 by nant
Suggest you download the CBAPI documentation (free) and see the database table layout/contents.

CB Juice is also a good free tool but you will need to upgrade to CB 1.4 first (which is easy if you are on Joomla 1.5.x and follow free instructions).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn