S4j Total Members Module S4j Newusers

13 years 1 week ago #161860 by MJW
I installed Community Builder over the last two days and yesterday installed this module which worked absolutely accurately yesterday. However a new member joined last night and the module just wont pick her up at all. She is the first person to join the site since CB was up and running and her membership has been properly activated etc so I cannot see why she hasn't been picked up. S4j Newusers module doesnt pick her up either. I would very much appreciate your help on this please. I have to say I love CB, I have used Joomsocial on another site but I prefer this output and I am very grateful to you for providing so much free. Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #161862 by nant

MJW wrote: I installed Community Builder over the last two days and yesterday installed this module which worked absolutely accurately yesterday. However a new member joined last night and the module just wont pick her up at all. She is the first person to join the site since CB was up and running and her membership has been properly activated etc so I cannot see why she hasn't been picked up. S4j Newusers module doesnt pick her up either. I would very much appreciate your help on this please. I have to say I love CB, I have used Joomsocial on another site but I prefer this output and I am very grateful to you for providing so much free. Thank you

Thank you for your nice comments about CB.

The module you are having issues with is not distributed by Joomlapolis so please post on the developers forum for assistance.

13 years 1 week ago #161864 by MJW
Thank you for your speedy reply. Sorry to have troubled you again.

Best wishes

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn