SEF404 issue with cb

13 years 1 week ago #161874 by PretenderMP
SEF404 issue with cb was created by PretenderMP
I have installed SEF404 and now I have 2 issues with my user profiles.

The first issue is that the module image that I have assigned to the members list dissapears when I open up a profile. Before installing SEF the image stayed on top, indicating which area of the website they were browsing, but now the image (which I put there as a module item) dissapears. I think this has to do with the fact that SEF404 creates new short links that exclude information from the previous page.
whereas the link was testsite.com/list/profile/blabla it is now testsite.com/blabla
I like this, but I would like to keep the image that is assosiated with testsite.com/list

The second issue is that after the install of SEF404 that the profile page is somewhat stretched on top. I can't find out what is causing this, but things are aligned up nicely as before.

Any tips? It's annoying since I like certain features of SEF such as the short profile urls, but I do have some issues with it.

thx in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #161875 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: SEF404 issue with cb
suggest to contact the sef developers.

If things work ok without sef then cb is just fine.

13 years 1 week ago #161877 by PretenderMP
Replied by PretenderMP on topic Re: SEF404 issue with cb
well cb does work ok, but I figured someone else might have experienced the same issue with SEF and CB. no harm in asking

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn