Registration - users cannot register sometimes

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #269872 by mk3
1. Joomla 3.4.3
2. Community Builder 2.0.10
3. PHP 5.3.29 and MYSQL (don't know where to find this one...)
3. Sometimes when users try to register in CB registration form, they get an error form called "Confirm action on site.com" and in it's body there's strange symbols - I got the screenshot. After the user presses the OK button, nothing happens and all the information he entered remains. But to register he must make several tryes.... Or try from another browser or device. It's wery annoying. Can it be a problem with coockies or cash?...Or maybe something else?
4. Screenshot.

What do you think and what would you recommend?

PS: I'm not shure but I think on the screenshot it says "Expired session or your browser does not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies and refresh the page. Please, before completing the form, refresh the page."
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #269884 by nant

mk3 wrote: 1. Joomla 3.4.3
2. Community Builder 2.0.10
3. PHP 5.3.29 and MYSQL (don't know where to find this one...)
3. Sometimes when users try to register in CB registration form, they get an error form called "Confirm action on site.com" and in it's body there's strange symbols - I got the screenshot. After the user presses the OK button, nothing happens and all the information he entered remains. But to register he must make several tryes.... Or try from another browser or device. It's wery annoying. Can it be a problem with coockies or cash?...Or maybe something else?
4. Screenshot.

What do you think and what would you recommend?

PS: I'm not shure but I think on the screenshot it says "Expired session or your browser does not have cookies enabled. Please enable cookies and refresh the page. Please, before completing the form, refresh the page."

[Mod note: moved out of potential bugs area since no instructions to replicate on a clean install were given]

As mentioned above - I cannot replicate this on a clean install without anything but Joomla and latest CB on it.

This would mean that something else you have installed is causing this.

8 years 7 months ago #269888 by mk3
Well, difficult to understand why it is happening... Maybe because our yousers write in cyrillic.. I remember I mentiond alredy a bug with this, when it was impossible to upload cyrillic filenames.
But it looks more like a cookie or cache or user browser problem...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn