change of default messages

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306565 by kolvi
change of default messages was created by kolvi
Dears,

in my 3rd attempt now I got CB working and I did look at most of the video tutorials - very good support in understanding...
nevertheless some minor questions remain...

how can I change the default messages - either in the canvas welcome site during the registration process and the email default text messages to be sent?

and second, how to size the registration field and corresponding messages to the size of my template (see attachment)?

hope to find answers, many thanks!

edit: langage strings and overrides I found for the email notifications; what I did not find was how to change the "cbregistrlationtitle"... "cbregistrationintro" I could change...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #306574 by nant
Replied by nant on topic change of default messages
See answers below ...

kolvi wrote: Dears,

in my 3rd attempt now I got CB working and I did look at most of the video tutorials - very good support in understanding...
nevertheless some minor questions remain...

great for watching tutorials - did you download the CB Primer Book?

how can I change the default messages - either in the canvas welcome site during the registration process and the email default text messages to be sent?

These are typically language strings that you can override in your language plugin area.

and second, how to size the registration field and corresponding messages to the size of my template (see attachment)?

You will have to inspect the css and make changes - provide url to your registartion page and maybe someone (community member) will guide you.

hope to find answers, many thanks!

edit: langage strings and overrides I found for the email notifications; what I did not find was how to change the "cbregistrlationtitle"... "cbregistrationintro" I could change...[/quote]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn