give a group access to a special menu / page

13 years 3 months ago #151363 by Papillon78
Good morning,

My english is not perfect and I dont understand if CB enables to give access to a special page or menu, for a group I created in CB ? That is to say the guest of a site see the link, but a page of subscription is suggested to him if he wants to access to this page ? The link menu can be seen by the guest, but a page connection is suggested when he clics on it ?

Can you just tell me if this is possible with CB ?

Thank you in advance,
Marine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #151367 by nant
If I understand correctly, it sounds like you needs CBSubs.
It allows you to protect any Joomla content (article, category, section, menu item, module, component, URL-part) and require a subscription to allow access/viewing.

13 years 3 months ago #151372 by Papillon78
Replied by Papillon78 on topic Re: give a group access to a special menu / page
I dont understand really the form : is it a component which we have to pay or can it be part of CB free ? + The functions are the same as Gmaccess : I have this one but it doesn't work well on my template. + I have captcha problems, which could be resolved with cb captcha..; Thank you for your precisions. And thanks for answering, really ;):)

13 years 3 months ago #151398 by nant

Papillon78 wrote: I dont understand really the form : is it a component which we have to pay or can it be part of CB free ? + The functions are the same as Gmaccess : I have this one but it doesn't work well on my template. + I have captcha problems, which could be resolved with cb captcha..; Thank you for your precisions. And thanks for answering, really ;):)

CBSubs is a set of CB Plugins, a Joomla plugin and a Joomla module that are installed on your CB/Joomla website.

CBSubs is a commercial licensed product.

I do not know what Gmaccess is.

13 years 3 months ago #151552 by david999
is there any free versions that allow you to do a similar task?
In my case i want to use details from registration to limit what page users see. Eg if you are 13 years old. When they click on the menu item - it takes them to a page for 13 year olds only and only those registered as 13 can view the page

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.778 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn