CB & Kunena problems on IE8

13 years 2 months ago #152435 by audisport
CB & Kunena problems on IE8 was created by audisport
Hi guys,

In Kunena, I have some script errors and strange ghost white (at bottom of the page) box that I do not have when surfing in Firefox.

I've found that this is coming from the cb kunena plugin. When desactivating this plugin the white box disappears and everything come back to normal. Do you have an idea where should I look?

What is the latest version of the kunena_plugin that you have, I've tried to found it but without success, I'm using the cb.simpleboardtab one.

Thanks a lot for your assistance!

PS, I'm using template Ja-Anion with Joomla 1.5.22, Kunena 1.6.2, comprofiler 1.3.1 and jce 1.5.7.6 for information.

You can see an exemple of my problem at the bottom of this page on IE8: www.vagracing.ch/forum.html
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152659 by audisport
Replied by audisport on topic Re: CB & Kunena problems on IE8
No one is able to help? When you have put in place the kunena forum with cb did you not get this error (white box at the end of the page?). Could you please tell me where to find the latest forum plugin for kunena?

Thanks a lot, I should publish the site tomorrow and I'm fully blocked with this...

13 years 2 months ago #152805 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB & Kunena problems on IE8

audisport wrote: PS, I'm using template Ja-Anion with Joomla 1.5.22, Kunena 1.6.2, comprofiler 1.3.1 and jce 1.5.7.6 for information.

Please test with default Joomla template to verify if it is or is not template related.

13 years 2 months ago #152826 by audisport
I have several Joomlart templates and the problem is present everywhere.

Only exception where it works perfectly the JA-Purity template but I guess there is no script, mootools or other of those systems. An idea?

Thanks a lot!

13 years 2 months ago #152828 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB & Kunena problems on IE8

audisport wrote: I have several Joomlart templates and the problem is present everywhere.

Only exception where it works perfectly the JA-Purity template but I guess there is no script, mootools or other of those systems. An idea?

Thanks a lot!

If its working fine on default Joomla template then the issue is your commercial templates and not the extensions.

You should contact the template providers.

13 years 2 months ago #152829 by audisport
In the other way, if I remove the Forum Tab from CB Plugins, everything is back to normal, which is quite strange and I wouldn't like to remove it as I want the posts to be shown in the profiles...

Thanks a lot.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn