User Article or Blog integration

13 years 2 months ago #153302 by Vicky2011
User Article or Blog integration was created by Vicky2011
Hi there :)

I´m very new to CB and really like it.

I would like to offer my users the possibility to have there own user blogs or articles etc. I saw something like "Mamblog" integration. but... well... I cannot find a momblog component.

Is it possible to use something else for this option or... other question... What is a good way to realize that? Maybe it also works with Joomla, too (using sections an categories... and I just don´t see the wood because of all the trees... )?

Thanks very much!!!

Hetti

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153307 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: User Article or Blog integration

Vicky2011 wrote: Hi there :)

I´m very new to CB and really like it.

I would like to offer my users the possibility to have there own user blogs or articles etc. I saw something like "Mamblog" integration. but... well... I cannot find a momblog component.

Is it possible to use something else for this option or... other question... What is a good way to realize that? Maybe it also works with Joomla, too (using sections an categories... and I just don´t see the wood because of all the trees... )?

Thanks very much!!!

Hetti

Mamboblog is no longer available (for Joomla) - the integration is there because of legacy reasons (users on Mambo).

You options: purchase (or find a free) a third-party blog extension of become an Advanced/Pro Subscriber (or single purchase) to get our CB ProfileBook.

Se our Add-ons page for details.

13 years 2 months ago #153308 by Vicky2011
Replied by Vicky2011 on topic Re: User Article or Blog integration
Thanks :) I use K2 now and will take a closer look at the CB Profile Book :)

12 years 11 months ago #164822 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re: User Article or Blog integration
You may also like sobi2 or easyblog which both have integrations with cb. Although sobipro may take over sobi2. ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn