Membership Moderator???

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176495 by imjlr1
Membership Moderator??? was created by imjlr1
I am testing my membership profiles. I registered and tried to change my profile picture. it said that it had to be approved by the Moderator, so I figured I'd get an e-mail message to approve the picture, but I did not. How can I have it not ask moderator for approval. And how do I access the moderator, since that should be me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #184115 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Membership Moderator???

imjlr1 wrote: I am testing my membership profiles. I registered and tried to change my profile picture. it said that it had to be approved by the Moderator, so I figured I'd get an e-mail message to approve the picture, but I did not. How can I have it not ask moderator for approval. And how do I access the moderator, since that should be me.

If you follow the installation instructions (included in the CB 1.7.1 distribution package), you will be called upon to install the CB Workflows module.
This module helps your CB Moderators reach any moderation tasks needed.

Please look at the CB Configuration backend and study each parameter (each one has a tooltip).

You can configure CB Moderators here (assigning which Joomla group moderators need to be in).

Once a user is in a CB Moderation group, then you can enable receiving moderation email messages from the CB User Manager in backend (see contact info tab).

It is not difficult to figure out as every parameter has a tooltip next to it.

If you need further assistance please consider becoming an Advanced or Professional member to get access to the CB Detailed documentation and extra add-ons and priority support forum access (as you see sometimes community driven forum posts remain unanswered - hope you can help others when you are up to speed).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn