12 years 3 months ago #189329 by Citizen3942
Avatar display problem was created by Citizen3942
I stumbled upon a problem concernig avatars. Thing is that when a user logs in to website and navigates to CB list where all users are listed, there are some different columns with different information and one of them is avatar column. As it happens to be only users can see avatars, but the guest of my webpage can not see the avatar. What can be the issue over here though I have checked that no moderator has to approve the avatar and etc. Again this is some major issue I have to solve ASAP.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189343 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Avatar display problem
[mod note: moved from General area to CB Usage]

Please give version number and exact steps to reproduce issue on a clean install.

12 years 3 months ago #189363 by Citizen3942
Replied by Citizen3942 on topic Re: Avatar display problem
My CB version is 1.2.3. I don't exactly know wether I will have the same problem when I reinstall the component I haven't tried this one yet. Also I would rather not do clean install because I have some customization done. If utterly neccesary then I'd think about it, but are there any other options, what should I check for.

12 years 3 months ago #189386 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Avatar display problem

Citizen3942 wrote: My CB version is 1.2.3. I don't exactly know wether I will have the same problem when I reinstall the component I haven't tried this one yet. Also I would rather not do clean install because I have some customization done. If utterly neccesary then I'd think about it, but are there any other options, what should I check for.

There is no way to support 2-3 year old versions of CB.
We are getting ready for CB 1.8 here.

Also, there is no way we can even begin to support any CB version that has been altered in any way.

If you can replicate this on a CB 1.7.1 environment, then we will gladly take a closer look.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn