How to redirect to a given URL after login ?

8 years 11 months ago #264562 by adips
Hi there,

I'm facing a issue with the Cb login page.

For the need of my personnal component, I check user rights to access a given URL. If the user is not connected, I redirect him to the Cb login page with this code : $app->redirect('index.php/cb-login/login');

As I could read in this topic : www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/228771-stay-in-the-same-page-after-login#260057, we can redirect the user to a given URL after login. But can you explain me with more details on how to do it ? How to give the return URL to CB Login page ?

Thanks for your lovely help !!!

Kind regards,
Stéphane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #264616 by nant

adips wrote: Hi there,

I'm facing a issue with the Cb login page.

For the need of my personnal component, I check user rights to access a given URL. If the user is not connected, I redirect him to the Cb login page with this code : $app->redirect('index.php/cb-login/login');

As I could read in this topic : www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/228771-stay-in-the-same-page-after-login#260057, we can redirect the user to a given URL after login. But can you explain me with more details on how to do it ? How to give the return URL to CB Login page ?

Thanks for your lovely help !!!

Kind regards,
Stéphane

When posting always give version numbers.

Your Community Builder Login module has a Login Redirection URL
parameter you can use.

8 years 11 months ago #264634 by adips
Hi Nick.

Thanks for your answer. I'm using the latest version of CB : 2.0.8.

I can't user the global plugin parameter, since what I wanna do is loading the Url page where the user was before entering the login page. Or can I ? How ? :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn