Auto Action - which trigger?

5 years 9 months ago #305679 by boldeverything
Auto Action - which trigger? was created by boldeverything
I have an external script to synchronize user data with the marketing records we have for our customers, so we can be transparent to them about all the info we have on them, whether they've filled in their profiles or not.

The script works as expected when run independently while a user is logged in, and updates the profile correctly with the 3rd party data. I'd like to set this up as an auto action to do the update either after a user logs in or before they update their profile, so the most recent data we have gets displayed. But I can't get it to complete as an auto action. I'm thinking maybe I have the wrong trigger - have tried AfterLogin, BeforeFrontendProfileUpdate, BeforeProfileRequest, and BeforeProfileEditDisplay but none of these successfully complete the update.

Can you help me identify what I'm missing?

Thanks!
Margaret

ps - I know this is categorized wrong. I'm the developer but the subscription is under my client's login.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #305680 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Auto Action - which trigger?
[moved from presales forum as this is clearly a paid support question]

What version of CB are you using and what version of CB Auto Actions.
If you have another account you purchased CB Auto Actions from please post your question from that account.

Otherwise please purchase a subscription to get latest CB Auto Action and support.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn