[SOLVED] Paypal - Not Updating User Status on Payment

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #151805 by zach.schnackel
Hi,
Ever since upgrading to 1.1.2 (Community Builder up-to-date as well) I see in the notifications log in CB Subs that payments have went through (and have verified with the Paypal account), but the user's status has not updated on their Community Builder profile.

To give you a little more info, I am seeing "receiver_email mismatch" in the Verification column -- I don't believe I changed anything, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also -- if we get this resolved, will I have to manually subscribe those users? Thanks again!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #151807 by beat

zach.schnackel wrote: Hi,
Ever since upgrading to 1.1.2 (Community Builder up-to-date as well) I see in the notifications log in CB Subs that payments have went through (and have verified with the Paypal account), but the user's status has not updated on their Community Builder profile.

To give you a little more info, I am seeing "receiver_email mismatch" in the Verification column -- I don't believe I changed anything, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also -- if we get this resolved, will I have to manually subscribe those users? Thanks again!

Make sure that specially if you have more than one email in paypal, both of your fields in your cbsubs paypal settings match the paypal email(s).

The notification details can be called up by clicking the notification id. There you will see what paypal posts back as email, and can compare it to your cbsubs settings. That helps quickly pinpoint the wrong setting usually.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: zach.schnackel

13 years 3 months ago #151888 by zach.schnackel
Replied by zach.schnackel on topic Re: Paypal - Not Updating User Status on Payment
Hey Beat,
Sorry for the late reply - took your advice and forgot to thank you, so... thank you! :cheer:

Have a great night!

13 years 3 months ago #151896 by nant

zach.schnackel wrote: Hey Beat,
Sorry for the late reply - took your advice and forgot to thank you, so... thank you! :cheer:

Have a great night!

Question: did you in fact make changes to these settings or do you still think upgrade was the cause of this?

13 years 2 months ago #152185 by zach.schnackel
Replied by zach.schnackel on topic Re: Paypal - Not Updating User Status on Payment
Hey Beat,
This ended up being a result of my client changing their Paypal email address. There was an initial problem with the upgrade to 1.1.2, but I installed CB Subs again and it worked fine (no problems since). Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn