[SOLVED] New Problem With CB Registration / Lost Password Giving An Error...

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #231154 by PhoenixUK
I've just been advised that members cannot 'Register' any more, so I went to the site Registration and selected the 'Register' button and low and behold it gives the following error which I'll show through a screen shot.

I've turned on Joomla's in built error reporting but nothing seems to be showing up, so I'm pretty much blind right now as how to track down what's causing this outage on my registration and lost password features of my site.

Any help or guidance in this matter would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Rob
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231164 by nant
Joomla version?

CB version?

SEF extension used?

Please turn off SEF and test again.

10 years 9 months ago #231176 by PhoenixUK
Hi Nant,

Joomla 3.1.1
CB 1.9
Joomla in built Search Engine Friendly URLs & Use URL Rewriting
SEO Boss Pro

Joomla's in built SEF now turned off SEO Boss Pro and I'm still seeing the same error as above, when selecting the "Register" link at the top of pages.

I can't understand it, it's just happened out of the blue and I just can't see how. :sick:

Regards,

10 years 9 months ago #231178 by PhoenixUK
I have also just remembered and done a CB Tools Manager checks, every item feature within their apart from not needing to load sample data one, comes back totally fine with everything green and stable.

Just thought I'd mention the above to you.

Regards,

10 years 9 months ago #231179 by PhoenixUK
The only other thing of note that I can recall changing is that I made a new cb_mood field as per this Tutorial

I don't know if that has any relevance, as if you read my very last comment in the comments section of the Use Cases linked above, there was a problem once updating one's mood from the resulting drop down, it would auto change the page and take itself to the "County" field and put a red box around it.

This is the post on here regarding when I wanted to change the stock State and Zipcode to County and Postcode as we're in the UK.

Regards,

10 years 9 months ago #231181 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn