Custom Gallery

9 years 6 months ago #250665 by shassler
Custom Gallery was created by shassler
I'm setting up a paid membership site and all has gone well so far except I need to set up a custom gallery so members can choose from up to 7 association logos to add to their profiles. I know there's an avatar gallery but how do I set up a custom gallery with these association logos?

Sharon Hassler
SmallBusinessWebsitesOnly.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250687 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Custom Gallery

shassler wrote: I'm setting up a paid membership site and all has gone well so far except I need to set up a custom gallery so members can choose from up to 7 association logos to add to their profiles. I know there's an avatar gallery but how do I set up a custom gallery with these association logos?

If I understand your requirement this would be very easy to do with CB 2.0.

Just create a new CB field of type image and configure its Parameters -> Image Gallery tab by enabling the Allow Gallery setting and then filling the Path field with a path that leads to a folder that has your special images in it.

See how the canvas folder (in the tooltip it gives you the path) is configured to see naming convention. files starting with tn are the thumbnail images.

9 years 6 months ago #250752 by shassler
Replied by shassler on topic Custom Gallery
I'm using CB 1.9 and don't see an update for 2.0 in downloads so where is that available?

I had tried creating an image field but it does not have the option in Parameters in the right column for an Image Gallery tab, enabling Allow Gallery or adding a path to the folder. There are only choices for image sizes.

I have CB Profile Gallery plugin 1.2.2 enabled.

Sharon Hassler
SmallBusinessWebsitesOnly.com

9 years 6 months ago #250756 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Custom Gallery

shassler wrote: I'm using CB 1.9 and don't see an update for 2.0 in downloads so where is that available?

It's in the Free Downloads area.
You can find direct link here:

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder

Before you upgrade read carefully our frontpage article here:

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18462-community-builder-20-released

and the compatibility add-ons status here:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

And of course backup before you upgrade and best of all is to test the upgrade on your cloned test site first.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds