[SOLVED] User registration not working on CB online

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156060 by leadoverlove
Every time i try to register a user, i get the following message:

Your registration process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.

but there are no emails being sent for the user to complete registration. PLEASE HELP!!

I have tried everything, checked global configuration settings cbonline settings. I dont know what to do. I just want my members to be able to register.

Thanks guys

Andrew Kennedy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156066 by nant
You need to give details please.

See our help us help you article in our FAQ area and post back findings.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #156089 by leadoverlove
Replied by leadoverlove on topic Re: User registration not working on CB online
This is in reponse to your request.

Hi,

After going through the help us, help you list in FAQ's, nothing has resolved my problem.

So hopefully the following information will allow you guys to help me.

1. I dont know what the PHP version is, i am running my website on cloudaccess webservers.

2. CB version is 1.4

3. I am using Joomla! version 1.5.22.

4. Detailed description:

When a user tries to register they get a message saying they have to check their email and confirm their registration in order to be able to log into my site,

but an email is never sent to the user. I have tested this several times and tried all the solutions on the help us, help you list, but to no avail.7

5. After turning on error reporting to maximum, when i entered the registration page, the following message was displayed above the registration box:

Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /mnt/data/vhosts/leadoverlove.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 559

Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /mnt/data/vhosts/leadoverlove.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 559

6. No host error logs.

7. What is this??

8. Not sure!

9. No, not moved or modified.

10. Fresh install

11. Fresh install

12. Have tried to log in using both safari, firefox, and internet explorer, still no change.

Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #156091 by nant
To test your site's email sending functionality please try using the Joomla mass mail function to send a message.

Does this work?

13 years 1 month ago #156092 by leadoverlove
Replied by leadoverlove on topic Re: User registration not working on CB online
Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply, i just tried to send via mass mail, and got the following error message:
Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #156107 by nant
looks like your host has disabled it?

Please contact them and ask them to provide solution.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn