Core Chat support

13 years 1 month ago #158906 by leadoverlove
Core Chat support was created by leadoverlove
Hi,

Re: Core Chat

I paid for this chat bar extension via paypal after i found it here on this site. I am unable to make it work. Do you have any idea how to install this extension. I was under the impression that this was a community builder add on, but i dont think it is having had a closer look.

I installed the components that were in the zip file, but two of them are giving me an XML error, one of which is mod_corechat.zip.

Please help, i hope i havent just wasted £40.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158918 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Core Chat support

leadoverlove wrote: Hi,

Re: Core Chat

I paid for this chat bar extension via paypal after i found it here on this site. I am unable to make it work. Do you have any idea how to install this extension. I was under the impression that this was a community builder add on, but i dont think it is having had a closer look.

I installed the components that were in the zip file, but two of them are giving me an XML error, one of which is mod_corechat.zip.

Please help, i hope i havent just wasted £40.

You did not purchase it from Joomlapolis.

You might have seen it on our directory - if so you should contact the developer for assistance.

If you have problems you should post feedback on the listing - if the developer is not responsive, we could try and push them to respond.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn