Hi guys
I am kind of new to Community Builder
Seems like i figured out pretty much everything, except Facebook Connect Gadget
Where is Facebook Lifestream?
Can anyone help me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160094 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Facebook Stream
With the CB Connect Incubator plugin installed and configured you need to create a new CB field of type Facebook Social Plugin and then select the value you want from the right column parameter area.

13 years 1 month ago #160173 by aosipov
Replied by aosipov on topic Re: Facebook Stream

nant wrote: With the CB Connect Incubator plugin installed and configured you need to create a new CB field of type Facebook Social Plugin and then select the value you want from the right column parameter area.

Hi Nant
looks like CB Connect Incubator plugin only for professional membership! Am i right?
I don't have professional membership, i have an advanced, and if that is so i would say this is very misleading that you showing here www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons.
Under CB Facebook connect, this is the same image as under CB Connect Incubator. This is the actual main reason why i bought this one....:(
Can you clarify this for me please?

Thanks

13 years 1 month ago #160198 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Facebook Stream

aosipov wrote:

nant wrote: With the CB Connect Incubator plugin installed and configured you need to create a new CB field of type Facebook Social Plugin and then select the value you want from the right column parameter area.

Hi Nant
looks like CB Connect Incubator plugin only for professional membership! Am i right?
I don't have professional membership, i have an advanced, and if that is so i would say this is very misleading that you showing here www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons.
Under CB Facebook connect, this is the same image as under CB Connect Incubator. This is the actual main reason why i bought this one....:(
Can you clarify this for me please?

Thanks

Thank you for pointing this out - we have now fixed the image so its clearer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aosipov

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn