[SOLVED] Funlite template - CB Content Module

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160362 by libertygirl
Replied by libertygirl on topic [SOLVED] Re: Funlite template - CB Content Module
Have replied to your other post saying about the mandatory item in the other thread so won't repeat myself.

What had I done wrong with the plug in setting? I read and reread the documentation but couldn't see what I missed. Just asking out of curiousity. I love to learn rather than just get someone to fix it. :laugh:

Can I just add what excellent customer service you guys give here? It's much appreciated. :)

Thanks

Donna
-x-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #160366 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Funlite template - CB Content Module

libertygirl wrote: Have replied to your other post saying about the mandatory item in the other thread so won't repeat myself.

What had I done wrong with the plug in setting? I read and reread the documentation but couldn't see what I missed. Just asking out of curiousity. I love to learn rather than just get someone to fix it. :laugh:

Can I just add what excellent customer service you guys give here? It's much appreciated. :)

Thanks

Donna
-x-

Ha, just noticed a glitch in the documentation.

You need to find the CB Menu plugin (CB PLugin manager area) and edit it.
Set the Menu display type: to Menu List ul-li spans

Will fix the documentation for next packaging - sorry for this error (i could have swore i had this added).

13 years 1 month ago #160368 by libertygirl
Replied by libertygirl on topic Re: Funlite template - CB Content Module
Aw no prob. :) I'm learning something new. Now I really must go to bed. Keep going to log off and you have efficiently sent me a pm or replied to a post so I don't get round to logging off! :laugh:

Am going to close my eyes as I hit the log off button now so I don't get distracted again. ;)

Have sent you yet another pm with a request about the backend of my site, so will leave that one with you.

Now you should either go to bed or make yourself a well earned cuppa. :)

Thanks again (that's all I say to you eh!)

Donna
-x-

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn