[SOLVED] Customizing "Registration Complete!" page ...

13 years 1 week ago #162874 by nant

dmcole wrote: I remain unable to find the language file where the "Registration Complete!" verbiage is stored ... can anyone point me to the correct file?

Thanks.

\dmc

If you install the english plugin from here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb-en/files

you should see this in the language.php file

DEFINE('_UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS','<div class="componentheading">Registration Complete!</div>'
.'<p>Your password has been sent to the e-mail address you entered.</p>'
.'<p>Please check your email (including your spambox). When you receive your password you will then be able to log in.</p>');
DEFINE('_UE_REG_COMPLETE','<div class="componentheading">Registration Complete!</div>'
.'<p>You may now log in.</p>');
DEFINE('_UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS_NOAPPR','<div class="componentheading">Registration Complete!</div>'
.'<p>Your registration requires approval. Once approved your password will be sent to the e-mail address you entered.</p>'
.'<p>When you receive approval and a password you will then be able to log in.</p>');
DEFINE('_UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOAPPR','<div class="componentheading">Registration Complete!</div>'
.'<p>Your registration requires approval. Once approved, you will be sent an approval notice to the e-mail address you entered.</p>'
.'<p>When you receive the approval, you will be able to log in.</p>');
DEFINE('_UE_REG_COMPLETE_CONF','<div class="componentheading">Registration Complete!</div>'
.'<p>An email with further instructions on how to complete your registration has been sent to the email address you provided.</p>'
.'<p>Please check your email (including your spambox) to complete your registration.</p>'
.'<p>To have the email sent again, simply try logging in with the username and password of your registration.</p>');
DEFINE('_UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS_CONF','<div class="componentheading">Registration Complete!</div>'
.'<p>Your password has been sent to the e-mail address you entered.</p>'
.'<p>Please check your email (including your spambox). When you receive your password and follow the confirmation instructions you will then be able to log in.</p>');

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #162938 by dmcole

nant wrote: If you install the english plugin from here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb-en/files

you should see this in the language.php file

Yes, indeed. I guess I skipped in the language plugin installation.

Since the markup code is embedded in the language file, I was able to add the HTML I needed to display the page the way I wanted.

Thanks so much -- you can mark this "solved."

\dmc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn