(NO BUG) Compose All users inputbox label missing

16 years 3 weeks ago #60878 by fordy12345
Replied by fordy12345 on topic Re:Compose All users inputbox label missing
Please bear with me as I've said I'm a novice but need support from people like yourself and really do appreciate it. I've tried amending the CSS and clearing cache etc to ensure all changes are picked up but still no text is displayed. Where can I check in the code to ensure the text does exist please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 3 weeks ago #60879 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re:Compose All users inputbox label missing
Use "Page source" in Firefox to check the source. I am pretty sure that the text is there ;)

You can use Firebug to find the correct container (it should be the correct the container above). Have you copied the container I mentioned above? If so take a closer look what you have copied (#000000=black).

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 3 weeks ago #60882 by fordy12345
I've checked the page source and searched for the word contacts and can't find any text exists. I can find the section showing the labels "To:" and "Message" for the other fields but no "Contacts" label. Which file would I need to amend to add this?

16 years 2 weeks ago #60893 by slabbi
When you check function uddeIMdoShowAllUsers() you will find
[code:1] echo _UDDEIM_USERLIST."<br />";
echo $allnames;[/code:1]
"$allnames" contains the code for the listbox. So when the listbox is shown also the lable "_UDDEIM_USERLIST" is displayed (in english.php it is "Userlist").
There is no exception, e.g. that the userlistbox is shown without lable.

You have to check your CSS file, imho it is black text of black background. And everything you have to know you will find in the previous posts.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

16 years 2 weeks ago #60896 by fordy12345
Sorry for being a pain but I've checked the english.php file for UddeIM V1.0 and in the version I have there is no entry for "_UDDEIM_USERLIST". When I check the english.php language file for V1.1 it lists this value as being new for V1.1? Any ideas?

16 years 2 weeks ago #60897 by slabbi
Maybe you should mention the version number you are using before asking questions next time. uddeIM 1.1 is the current version.

uddeIM 1.0 has not displayed any label, so you have to update to uddeIM 1.1 or you have to add it.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn