Blank Page when trying to view uddeIM Messages

16 years 1 week ago #61597 by MaYHeM24
I will add the component access now to the menu. The Index.php thing you see is from enabling SEF in Joomla on IIS. I have this running on about 8-12 sites with no problems and they all append the index.php to the site url.

We host several IIS joomla sites as well as linux.

Post edited by: MaYHeM24, at: 2008/04/25 22:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 week ago #61599 by MaYHeM24
I added the menu item to point to the component and same blank screen. :blink:

16 years 1 week ago #61602 by MaYHeM24
I'm beginning to think I'm going to need to either rebuild the site from scratch and bring things over one at a time or figure out how to refresh community builder without loosing my member list and all they customized data I collect about peoples automobiles.

I do appreciate your help in this matter, btw!

16 years 1 week ago #61604 by MaYHeM24
Hey Slabbi, did you give-up on me? :) You've never seen SEF on IIS with the url's that way? I can give you a couple other sites I've done that work the same way without issues if you like. I'm sure you can see on this site (RubberCityRacing.com) that all the other menu links to components or content work with the index.php in the url path.

I think if you research SEF on IIS you will see what I'm talking about.

If you come up with any ideas on how to refresh CB or some other idea to help, let me know! Thanks again Slabbi for your fast response and willingness to help out!

MaYHeM / Nastystang

16 years 1 week ago #61628 by beat
Don't know if this applies to UddeIM too, but did you see and try this FAQ ?

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3949/37/

on begin of comprofiler.php you have a few lines that you can add to uddeIM as well to display errors (blank page = silenced errors that are also in your servers' error log normally...)

[code:1]if($_CB_framework->getCfg( 'debug' )) {
ini_set('display_errors',true);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
}
[/code:1]

would translate for joomla 1.0/mambo into:

[code:1]global $mosConfig_debug;
if( $mosConfig_debug ) {
ini_set('display_errors',true);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
}

add that at top of com_uddeim.php and turn site debug on or just:

[code:1] ini_set('display_errors',true);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

at top of your main index.php file of your site and all silenced errors will be displaying....

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn