Captcha CB Plugin

10 years 4 months ago #238549 by beginnerCB
Captcha CB Plugin was created by beginnerCB
I have purchased and installed the Captcha CB Plugin 2.4 for my Joomla 2.5.16 with CBSubs 1.9.1.
My problem is that it does not appear to be working well. With that I mean that it is hard to see the captcha code and when it is entered, it usually does not recognize it. Registering takes 6+ attempts.
It seems to me that other Captcha codes used in other environments / sites that I have used are much easier to use, can show larger script, may have audio, etc.
Is there something that I have missed, need a newer version, change a setting, etc?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #238571 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Captcha CB Plugin

beginnerCB wrote: I have purchased and installed the Captcha CB Plugin 2.4 for my Joomla 2.5.16 with CBSubs 1.9.1.
My problem is that it does not appear to be working well. With that I mean that it is hard to see the captcha code and when it is entered, it usually does not recognize it. Registering takes 6+ attempts.
It seems to me that other Captcha codes used in other environments / sites that I have used are much easier to use, can show larger script, may have audio, etc.
Is there something that I have missed, need a newer version, change a setting, etc?

You should be able to adjust the captcha parameters to make image clearer.
Please experiment.

We also have the antispam plugin (available to professional members) that has more options if needed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn