cb tabbed interface disappears completely in IE

17 years 2 months ago #32235 by pattycake
jason.a.lynch wrote:

I played around with the css a bit on a website that had the tabs disappearing. I noticed that in the dynamic-tab-pane-control class if I changed all of the position: relative; styles to position: static; and added a few position: static; styles in some of the other tab class elements, the tabs would not disappear.

I'll try it out and let you know!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #42066 by Phyl
Thank you! This has solved my problem. Thanks so much! I haven't published my CB profile (which is severely limiting me in my uses of CB ) because of this issue. I'm glad to have it behind me.

Post edited by: Phyl, at: 2007/08/04 14:12

16 years 9 months ago #42089 by beat
Very strange...works fine here in IE7 using the default joomla and mambo templates... :S

As the workaround may break other templates, I can't apply it as is to next CB. ;)

Could you please try with the default site template of your site, and give feedback here please ?

If it's an issue with only your template, please PM me website url and a username/password so I could take a look at the problem with my CSS tools (webdeveloper extension for firefox is great for this) ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn