CB login -> does not logout automatically in IE7 ?

16 years 11 months ago #38291 by beat
As found out through PMs, it was a joomla 1.5 install:

- Joomla 1.5 beta 2 is not compatible with CB 1.0.2, as we stated after tests on first page of discussion thread of joomla 1.5 announcement.

- Joomla 1.5 SVN corrects the biggest joomla bugs preventing compatibility.

- there might still be a few bugs around login management in joomla 1.5 svn, that will be addressed in the following weeks.

At Joomla! 1.5 beta 1 release, there was time to make sure Joomla stayed compatible with CB. At Joomla 1.5 beta 2 release, there was unfortunately not enough time for making that sure.

We are working with Joomla core team to make sure that Joomla 1.5 RC will be compatible again.

You might want to checkout from svn or download a nightly build of Joomla 1.5, and redo the tests.

Your report with that here as well as in Joomla 1.5 Q&T forum on forum.joomla.org would be very useful. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #38382 by haltonsc
This happens in firefox as well, if you don't logout and just close the browser

Joomla 1.00.12, siteground, haltonsc.com
Latest download.

16 years 11 months ago #38383 by beat
haltonsc wrote:

Latest download.

Registered on your site to try to see what's happening with cookies and so on. Waiting for moderator approval :)

Once problem solved you can delete my account on your system ;)

Two things to check on your side:
1) is server clock correctly set ?
2) is server time-offset correctly set in global site configuration ?

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 11 months ago #38498 by haltonsc
This time setup was the initial default by siteground as Western Europe/GMT

16 years 11 months ago #38568 by beat
haltonsc wrote:

Latest download.

Just checked with safari 2, and it auto-logs out ok. Will check with safari and ie next.

16 years 10 months ago #40207 by LineaR
I figured it out ... It works for me, only when it's that www. in front of my domain name. It works in IE5.5, 6 & 7 :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn