Mp3 Player w/ Upload

17 years 10 months ago #16268 by weaselbringer
Mp3 Player w/ Upload was created by weaselbringer
I found a way to implement a flash mp3 player that pulls from an XML playlist and a separate file for settings as well, its freely available but I need a way to implement a custom field that has an upload screen and allows you designate your own mp3 file name, that way every profile could have a player, they could turn it on and off, set autoplay, upload their own mp3 file, etc. What is the best way to implement this? can you build a custom field that has this option? I wanted a custom field that at least just lets you drop HTML in.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #16350 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Mp3 Player w/ Upload
you can do it with an edtor field or maybe even with a website field.

17 years 9 months ago #16371 by soakedintea
Replied by soakedintea on topic Re:Mp3 Player w/ Upload
Please consider adding to the "Field List" of the "Edit List" an MP3-avatar/player, so that from within a list, we may listen to the user's voice introducing herself or himself before clicking on the profile. Thanks!

17 years 9 months ago #16412 by essexgunner2033
Replied by essexgunner2033 on topic Re:Mp3 Player w/ Upload
im interested in your idea of an MP3 player, have you made it yet?

www.pdfilms.co.uk - The Best Place for online Movies

17 years 9 months ago #16521 by weaselbringer
Replied by weaselbringer on topic Re:Mp3 Player w/ Upload
I did have a working model, where I created a custom field, that was a delimiter (which just let me drop in code) and placed it as a tab into the "area below profile image" so it looked great, I had a working Mp3 player under every profile. The problem was, there was no way for the user to update their profile to change, upload, or manipulate the music in any way. I wanted to put an upload script that also made a new settings file for each user that just pointed to their mp3 upload. But I'm not that advanced at scripting....
Anyway it goes up and down as I try new solutions, but you might catch some of my ideas at www.MakeEnemies.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn