mod_cblogin problem with image paths

17 years 7 months ago #19933 by Wolverine
mod_cblogin problem with image paths was created by Wolverine
This bit of code in mod_cblogin.php is making it really difficult to integrate SMF profile images.

[code:1] if($avatarapproved==0) $oValue="components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/".$fileLang."/images/tnpendphoto.jpg";
elseif(($avatar=='' || $avatar==null) && $avatarapproved==1) $oValue = null;
elseif(strpos($avatar,"gallery/"«»)===false) $oValue="images/comprofiler/tn".$avatar;
else $oValue="images/comprofiler/".$avatar;[/code:1]

specifically $oValue="images/comprofiler/tn".$avatar;

Absolutely no way to sync a single image path to CB unless I copy every last one of them to the gallery. Sure in the profile my sync of the path works just fine, but the login module has that 'tn' there. :pinch:

There must be a better way, right? I hope so. For now I may just show my users how to hack the login module to take out the tn. Anyways, just thought I would request this, it will help me integrate CB with SMF better.

ahhh, sitting here I just thought of an ugly hack, put 'gallery/..' at the beginning of all the SMF profile image paths. Ugly, but I think it will work. :silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #19934 by Wolverine
Replied by Wolverine on topic Re:mod_cblogin problem with image paths
it worked. One last thing and integration between SMF and CB will be completely transparent to the end user. w00t! ;)

17 years 7 months ago #19936 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:mod_cblogin problem with image paths
Been following this with great interest - I hope you get things working soon.

Have also brought it to Beat's attention.

17 years 7 months ago #19939 by Mordakaida
Replied by Mordakaida on topic Re:mod_cblogin problem with image paths
I get some problems with this aswell..

In firefox the Avatar is shown perfectly. In IE it only shows the avatar when I login, go to any other page and image is broken.. image paths are different.

instead of going images/comprofiler it adds that onto where every I am on the site.
gwcomic.warwizard.net/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,28/images/comprofiler/tn62_44df6f1c262b1.jpg

instead of

gwcomic.warwizard.net/images/comprofiler/tn62_44df6f1c262b1.jpg

Hope you get this worked out. I am starting to Like Firefox a lot more then IE.

Post edited by: Mordakaida, at: 2006/08/31 07:28

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn