Image count bug

17 years 4 months ago #27480 by aztc
Image count bug was created by aztc
One day I uploaded first one and then later two images into my gallery. The next day when I uploaded two more the count had reset to 0 so now I had 5 images but the count said 2. I deleted 3 and now the count says I have -1 and it has increased the size I have left to 105%, even though there are still two images!

Post edited by: aztc, at: 2006/12/21 20:47

Post edited by: aztc, at: 2006/12/21 20:48
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #27484 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Image count bug
This was actually due to a bug in the CB API that caused problems when updating the plugin from RC1 to RC2.

If you have CB 1.0.2 installed then unistalling the gallery plugin and reinstalling it should fix the problem.

You should also run the db tools check in CB 1.0.2.

17 years 4 months ago #27534 by aztc
Replied by aztc on topic Re:Image count bug
Ok, in the order suggested, I uninstalled the component, then re-installed, then ran db tool. All went fine but still the inaccurate count. Deleting the 2 remining images increased my availbility to 125% - where can I reset that count, I suppose I'll need to use phpMyadmin? Or should I remove some table after uninstall, then re-install? Thanks a million!

17 years 4 months ago #27774 by aztc
Replied by aztc on topic Re:Image count bug
Following up, I went ahead and found the entry with phpMyadmin and got everything reset to zero. Updated to 1.0.12 today as well, I just need to know will this bug re-emerge later? Testing to commence now...;)

Post edited by: aztc, at: 2006/12/28 06:01

17 years 4 months ago #27784 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Image count bug
aztc wrote:

Following up, I went ahead and found the entry with phpMyadmin and got everything reset to zero. Updated to 1.0.12 today as well, I just need to know will this bug re-emerge later? Testing to commence now...;)

Post edited by: aztc, at: 2006/12/28 06:01

hopefully this specific bug is squashed for good B)

17 years 3 months ago #29515 by mihat
Replied by mihat on topic Re:Image count bug
I have CB 1.02 and installed CB Gallery plugin RC2. After adding 10 pics I encountered the same problem.

I guess it occures when user refresh the site after deleting or adding an image. But Im not sure about this.

However ... This bug hasnt been removed yet :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn