blank CB profile after installing phpBB connector

17 years 5 months ago #23559 by TheScorpion420
Hello,

I installed phpBB connector and whenever I try to view a user profile I get a blank page with only the right hand column. I can edit profiles fine, but I cannot view profiles. I know this is something to do with the connector because when I unpublish it, the profiles work fine. I have no other CB plug-ins besides the connector, which is v1.0.2 with the patch. The phpbb is 2.0.21. Any other information that is required just ask. I'm seriously thinking it might be a CSS problem, with just the simple fact that the right hand column doesn't appear, but it does when I unpublish the connector. Any help would be appreciated!

Oh, www.scorpiontek.org/

Shawn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #23564 by geeffland
Is the connector setup correct? What do you see when you go to the control panel?

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 5 months ago #23572 by TheScorpion420
Replied by TheScorpion420 on topic Re:blank CB profile after installing phpBB connect
Yes the connector is set up correctly. This is a screenshot of the popup connector panel. Sorry for some reason this forum wouldn't let me attach a file, and it too large for an img tag.

I have it enabled right now, because i'd rather have a functional registration process and no profiles, than making users sign up twice. I'm guessing that would complicate things when I do get this working.

I'm running
Apache 2.2.23 mod_perl mod_python
PHP 5.1.4 as FASTCGI
MySQL 5.0.24a I believe

All on XP Pro, so permissions aren't a problem.

Shawn

Post edited by: TheScorpion420, at: 2006/10/31 08:37

Post edited by: TheScorpion420, at: 2006/10/31 08:41

Post edited by: TheScorpion420, at: 2006/10/31 08:42
Attachments:

17 years 5 months ago #23620 by geeffland
Not sure this is the problem.. but from looking at the control panel shot... looks like you have the forum directory set to

/phpbb2

with the preceeding slash... If so try it without the preceeding slash and see if that helps (guess it won't... but would like to see).

Do you get any error messages?? Could you post a picture of what you see on the user profiles?

Thanks,
Greg

17 years 5 months ago #23628 by TheScorpion420
Replied by TheScorpion420 on topic Re:blank CB profile after installing phpBB connect
In the field for the forum directory i just have phpbb2. the absolute directory joomla is d:/apache/htdocs/portal and the absolute directory for phpbb2 is d:/apache/htdocs/phpbb2.

I compressed the image a little bit by taking out the white spaces but here

17 years 5 months ago #23663 by geeffland
What about a screen shot of the user profile that is messed up?

Also... maybe your document root has a slash on the end... can you try using

./phpbb2

as your forum directory? (again don't think it will help but just a shot)

Greg

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn