blank CB profile after installing phpBB connector

17 years 5 months ago #23686 by TheScorpion420
Replied by TheScorpion420 on topic Re:blank CB profile after installing phpBB connect
Its not "a" user profile, its all of them. They all don't show up, and they all look the same. I thought maybe it was a problem with the CSS of my template, but I tried it with my old template, that it worked in, but it still didn't work. I have my documentroot in apache set to d:/apache/htdocs with no trailing slash, and when I put ./phpbb2 for the forum directory it reads d:/apache/htdocs//./phpbb2.

Here is the screen shot of the admin profile.
Shawn

Post edited by: TheScorpion420, at: 2006/11/02 00:28

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #23728 by geeffland
There may be something else going on as well... I just registered "getest" on your site...

I was not able to see a notice of the e-mail being sent OR of the Confirmation of the registration... all looked like your screenshot... all black on the body portion...

After doing a view-source you don't have any profile content on that page (i.e. I don't see any output from CB)... Does this work if the connector is unpublished?

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 5 months ago #23730 by geeffland
What is your setting for who can see a profile?

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 5 months ago #23771 by TheScorpion420
Replied by TheScorpion420 on topic Re:blank CB profile after installing phpBB connect
I have it set so everybody can see profiles, and it doesn't make a difference wether or not your logged in. What is really interesting about this is it used to work, but i'm not quite sure of when it stopped working. I haven't installed anything recently or changed much of anything. I even tried completely reinstalling CB and removing the SQL for it. Yes the screen for telling you that you need to confirm your e-mail works if the plugin is unpublished, it all works when the plugin is unpublished.

Shawn

Post edited by: TheScorpion420, at: 2006/11/02 23:33

17 years 5 months ago #23995 by Canuck
TheScorpion420 wrote:

Yes the connector is set up correctly. This is a screenshot of the popup connector panel.

Hi,

I am having a similar problem. When I go the the control panel I get this message instead in the control panel pop up window.

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'd60274632.phpbb_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'

I have no idea what this means? I also did the following as it says in the readme. Put the Modify lines 419-421 by adding ‘ around $user_id on line 421
• ORIGINAL
• AND session_user_id = $user_id";
• MODIFIED
• AND session_user_id = '$user_id'";

Thanks in advance

Post edited by: Canuck, at: 2006/11/05 23:47

17 years 5 months ago #24005 by TheScorpion420
I get that error message once in a while, but sometimes the cp works.

Shawn

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn