can't save..

16 years 6 months ago #49220 by Mukle
can't save.. was created by Mukle
Im not sure this error came right after installation..

Well the error is:
when I save user settings in backend ill get this message:

[code:1]DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'template' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE jos_comprofiler SET `user_id`='63',`approved`='1',`confirmed`='1',`cb_pb_enable`='',`cb_pb_autopublish`='',`cb_pb_notifyme`='',`cb_pgenable`='',`cb_pgautopublish`='',`cb_pgautoapprove`='',`cb_pgshortgreeting`='',`cb_pgtotalquotasize`='',`cb_pgtotalquotaitems`='',`cb_pguploadsize`='',`cb_pgtotalitems`='',`cb_pgtotalsize`='',`cb_pglastupdate`='',`cb_pgaccessmode`='',`cb_pgdisplayformat`='',`cb_ICQ`='',`cb_AIM`='',`cb_Yahoo`='',`cb_Skype`='',`template`='',`cb_arbejde`='',`cb_postnummer`='',`cb_tlfmobil`='',`cb_aarsag`='',`cb_interesser`='',`cb_hvemerjeg`='Jeg hedder Mikkel og er administrator og ejer af www.domain.dk.\r\n\r\nJeg er ...... sig.....\r\n\r\nkh. Mikkel',`cb_alder`='29',`cb_born`='',`cb_antalborn`='2',`cb_hjemmeside`='',`cb_andenhjemmeside`='',`cb_tlfhjem`='',`cb_sekundarmail`='',`cb_adresse`='',`cb_landsdel`='',`cb_land`='',`firstname`='',`middlename`='',`lastname`='' WHERE id='63'
SQL =

UPDATE jos_comprofiler SET `user_id`='63',`approved`='1',`confirmed`='1',`cb_pb_enable`='',`cb_pb_autopublish`='',`cb_pb_notifyme`='',`cb_pgenable`='',`cb_pgautopublish`='',`cb_pgautoapprove`='',`cb_pgshortgreeting`='',`cb_pgtotalquotasize`='',`cb_pgtotalquotaitems`='',`cb_pguploadsize`='',`cb_pgtotalitems`='',`cb_pgtotalsize`='',`cb_pglastupdate`='',`cb_pgaccessmode`='',`cb_pgdisplayformat`='',`cb_ICQ`='',`cb_AIM`='',`cb_Yahoo`='',`cb_Skype`='',`template`='',`cb_arbejde`='',`cb_postnummer`='',`cb_tlfmobil`='',`cb_aarsag`='',`cb_interesser`='',`cb_hvemerjeg`='Jeg hedder Mikkel og er administrator og ejer af www.domain.dk.\r\n\r\nJeg er ......... sig.....\r\n\r\nkh. Mikkel',`cb_alder`='29',`cb_born`='',`cb_antalborn`='2',`cb_hjemmeside`='',`cb_andenhjemmeside`='',`cb_tlfhjem`='',`cb_sekundarmail`='',`cb_adresse`='',`cb_landsdel`='',`cb_land`='',`firstname`='',`middlename`='',`lastname`='' WHERE id='63'[/code:1]

When Saving "Update profile" it just prettend to be saved but nothing is saved....

Hope u can help..

Mukle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #49299 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:can't save..
it didn't happen after install.

something you added is causing this problem - not CB.

CB does not have or add a template column in the comprofiler table.

Something else you added is generating this problem.

Maybe a plugin?

You can also turn debug on and see if more information will help - or check your server logs (ask your provider to help).

16 years 6 months ago #49305 by Mukle
Replied by Mukle on topic Re:can't save..
ah...I replaced the field table in DB(with backup) with some field tables from my old site(im moving a site)... That might be the problem...

Any suggestings what to do now?

16 years 6 months ago #49321 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:can't save..
Mukle wrote:

ah...I replaced the field table in DB(with backup) with some field tables from my old site(im moving a site)... That might be the problem...

Any suggestings what to do now?

so, it looks like the integrity of your site has been compromised (of course you did not mention this in your other posts - community or myself are not mind readers ;) ).

Your options?

find out which of your plugins is using this template column and remove it ... although you still might have other problems ... tampering with your database and misaligning it with the rest of the site is not a good thing...

find someone to further investigate for you...

finally, for other readers ... this is not a CB installation issue.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2007/11/03 01:15

16 years 6 months ago #49330 by Mukle
Replied by Mukle on topic Re:can't save.. SOLVED
True Nant, it's me who truely screwing up my own site :( and to be hornest, I do it very well:laugh:;):P -anyway, the problem is now solvet

Post edited by: Mukle, at: 2007/11/03 06:10

16 years 6 months ago #49337 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:can't save.. SOLVED
Mukle wrote:

True Nant, it's me who truely screwing up my own site :( and to be hornest, I do it very well:laugh:;):P -anyway, the problem is now solvet

Post edited by: Mukle, at: 2007/11/03 06:10

glad you solved it!

please post the solution, so others might benefit ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn