Clean Install M4.6.2+CB1.1-->Cannot Register

16 years 6 months ago #49564 by StrongDotGuy
Clean Install M4.6.2+CB1.1-->Cannot Register was created by StrongDotGuy
I have a clean install of Mambo 4.6.2 and CB 1.1. Got CB to install after doing the posted fixes for 4.6.2. Set up CB per the Installation Guide to use only CB for registration (Global set to no). Tried to create a dummy account on the front end but get the following errors:
IE: The requested URL /component/option,com_comprofiler/task,registers/ was not found on this server.

Firefox: You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login.

Also, I cannot login on the front end (I have synchronized the user database). I am the only registered user at this point.

Mambo is installed in a subdomain for testing (ccun.fortvir.net). There are no redirects on the server. However, it is behaving like the subdirectories are not accessible. I can login as admin in the backend...but that was set up before I installed CB. Oh, and the CB Login module is set to public.

Anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this?:(

Post edited by: StrongDotGuy, at: 2007/11/06 21:57

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #49566 by StrongDotGuy
Replied by StrongDotGuy on topic Re:Clean Install M4.6.2+CB1.1-->Cannot Register
NVM. I set CB Details (Profile) to PUBLIC instead of REGISTERED (as in the installation instructions) and now get a registration form.

Would someone please fix the Installation Guide.:angry:

16 years 6 months ago #49572 by nant
StrongDotGuy wrote:

NVM. I set CB Details (Profile) to PUBLIC instead of REGISTERED (as in the installation instructions) and now get a registration form.

Would someone please fix the Installation Guide.:angry:

You are right.
Fixed in next documentation version.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn