CB Captcha Plugin

16 years 6 months ago #49587 by Seichinha
CB Captcha Plugin was created by Seichinha
Hi

I've try to install the CB Captcha Plugin but it always failed, showing that the xml file does not exist.

Why is that?

I've already unzipped the file th check if it is there and it is in fact. Don't understand this because it seens that no one has this problem.

Why? Why me?! :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #49952 by WarBirD
Replied by WarBirD on topic Re:CB Captcha Plugin
I have absolutely the same Problem. Latest CB Version and latest Joomla, but still, anytime i get this Error. So, how about someone could give me a hint, since it seems it works for most people. ;)

Thanks, appreciate it.

16 years 6 months ago #49957 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Captcha Plugin
installing it within CB plugin management (and not joomla or mambo installer) ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 6 months ago #49961 by WarBirD
Replied by WarBirD on topic Re:CB Captcha Plugin
Ok, i didnt with CB Plugin Management. Now i did that and could install it. I tried to register a test account then, to test it.

So to that testemail i got an Email that my registration then needs approval. I clicked on the link in the first email, then waiting for the account to be approved. I went into the Adminpanel from my Joomla Site, found the new test account in the userlist and activated it.

But then, as the first email said, there would be an email telling the registering person that the account has been approved, this email isnt coming. And still, i cant login with this Account because it tells me that it needs to be approved. But I approved it already, so I wonder why i still cant login with that new account.

Anyone had problems like this ?

16 years 6 months ago #49979 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Captcha Plugin
WarBirD wrote:

Ok, i didnt with CB Plugin Management. Now i did that and could install it. I tried to register a test account then, to test it.

So, did the captcha image appear on the registration page? If it didn't, was the plugin published?

If it did, then the plugin worked just fine and the subject of this thread should be closed (and marked as user error).

So to that testemail i got an Email that my registration then needs approval. I clicked on the link in the first email, then waiting for the account to be approved. I went into the Adminpanel from my Joomla Site, found the new test account in the userlist and activated it.

But then, as the first email said, there would be an email telling the registering person that the account has been approved, this email isnt coming. And still, i cant login with this Account because it tells me that it needs to be approved. But I approved it already, so I wonder why i still cant login with that new account.

Anyone had problems like this ?

This is not related to the plugin question.
Please start another thread with this issue - and this time give more details about your environment and the CB configuration parameters used.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn