Adding forum post and rank to list view

16 years 6 months ago #49314 by helo
I am wanting to display the Forum rank (preferable the rank image also) and the Forum post count when the list of members is pulled.

I only see where profile field can be added as I've customized my List(s) but cannot find any previous posts regarding this question.

Many thanks.

Post edited by: helo, at: 2007/11/03 00:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #49322 by nant
helo wrote:

I am wanting to display the Forum rank (preferable the rank image also) and the Forum post count when the list of members is pulled.

I only see where profile field can be added as I've customized my List(s) but cannot find any previous posts regarding this question.

Many thanks.

Post edited by: helo, at: 2007/11/03 00:41

CB lists only access CB fields.

You would need to write a plugin to transfer total forum posts to a cb field - not difficult, but nothing out of the box exists.

16 years 6 months ago #49325 by helo
Thank you for the reply

16 years 6 months ago #49547 by boostman
Replied by boostman on topic Re:Adding forum post and rank to list view
I thought Joomlaboards plugin did this at one time? I had forum rank(image) and # of posts viewable in the users profile.

Image below.

Post edited by: boostman, at: 2007/11/06 18:07
Attachments:

16 years 6 months ago #49556 by nant
Yup, the forum plugin does this - that is it displays the number of forums in the profile status area ...

but it does not do this with a cb field, so it cannot be used in a cb user list.

16 years 6 months ago #49557 by boostman
Replied by boostman on topic Re:Adding forum post and rank to list view
You're right basically I didn't fully read his questions and missed the part about in a list.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn