INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler...?

16 years 6 months ago #50152 by Mukle
INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler...? was created by Mukle
Argh help!

New members cant register. They get this page:

[code:1]comprofiler store error (did you apply all database changes ? try reapplying all SQL queries described in experts upgrade instructions in README.txt):
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'registeripaddr' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler ( `id`,`user_id`,`approved`,`confirmed`,`registeripaddr`,`cbactivation`,`cb_hvemerjeg`,`cb_born`,`cb_antalborn`,`cb_status`,`cb_aarsagen`,`cb_alder`,`cb_gender`,`cb_birthday`,`firstname`,`middlename`,`lastname` ) VALUES ( '780','780','1','0','91.143.120.99','reg3565bf3eb6f0cffb019f50cdcccab9d00141aa31','','Ja','1','Single','Jeg er ADHD','31','Mand','1978-11-17','','','' )
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler ( `id`,`user_id`,`approved`,`confirmed`,`registeripaddr`,`cbactivation`,`cb_hvemerjeg`,`cb_born`,`cb_antalborn`,`cb_status`,`cb_aarsagen`,`cb_alder`,`cb_gender`,`cb_birthday`,`firstname`,`middlename`,`lastname` ) VALUES ( '780','780','1','0','91.143.120.99','reg3565bf3eb6f0cffb019f50cdcccab9d00141aa31','','Ja','1','Single','Jeg er ADHD','31','Mand','1978-11-17','','','' )[/code:1]

It says "INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler" I have no idea where in jos_comprofiler I should put it...?

Please help me!

Mukle

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #50301 by Mukle
Replied by Mukle on topic Re:INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler...?
??

16 years 6 months ago #50302 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler...?
looks like your database is not updated.

did you upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1?

if so follow the readme instructions - looks like you missed a step.

As it says in the message you posted:

comprofiler store error (did you apply all database changes ? try reapplying all SQL queries described in experts upgrade instructions in README.txt):

16 years 6 months ago #50334 by Mukle
Oh I didn't touch the expert description, cos I don't feel like an expert:unsure:

I remember now that I did not upgrade but I install the 1.1. I removed some tables in MyphpAdmin and replaced them with CB tables from the old CB 1.0.2 Version. Could that might be the problem? Would it help if I overwrite in FTP with the 1.0.2-1.1 update?

Mikkel

16 years 6 months ago #50373 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:INSERT INTO jos_comprofiler...?
Mukle wrote:

I remember now that I did not upgrade but I install the 1.1. I removed some tables in MyphpAdmin and replaced them with CB tables from the old CB 1.0.2 Version. Could that might be the problem?

Glad you remembered ...

Of course that could be (and most likely is) the problem - mixing up database tables between versions is not good and you should be a super expert to even attempt tsomething like this.

At this point, I would suggest you follow the expert instructions.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2007/11/17 10:23

16 years 6 months ago #50477 by Mukle
Ok so far, so good....

I did what the expert description said...

Then I go to Check Community Builder Database I get these lines with red:

There are 2 column(s) missing in the comprofiler table, which are defined as fields (rows in comprofiler_fields):

- Column lastvisitDate is missing from comprofiler table.

- Column registerDate is missing from comprofiler table.

This one can be fixed by deleting and recreating the field(s) using components -> Community Builder -> Field Management.
Please additionally make sure that columns in comprofiler table are not also duplicated in users table.

Somehow those fields are missing. How do I recreate them in the fields section? What type are they? Value? it yes, where? and so on?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn