Send Registration Confirmation TO Multiple Users X

16 years 6 months ago #50216 by bdillard
Pretty please answer me on this...

I have configured the registration emails so I can recieve additional data when I get the registration emails when someone, well, registers.

Where do I edit the address that the email is sent to?

How can I have it so the registration notification goes to 2 email addresses?

I can't find this anywhere though I'm sure it's been asked...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #50223 by nant
bdillard wrote:

Pretty please answer me on this...

I have configured the registration emails so I can recieve additional data when I get the registration emails when someone, well, registers.

When you say 'I receive' who is I?
The superadmin?

Email notifications are sent to CB moderators.

16 years 6 months ago #50232 by bdillard
Yes, the super admin, it doesn't send this to anyone else, just me. It's only the form details when someone registeres. I figured out how to edit what details are incuded before with your help, now I just don't know how to make sure it sends the details to two email addresses.

16 years 6 months ago #50252 by nant
bdillard wrote:

Yes, the super admin, it doesn't send this to anyone else, just me. It's only the form details when someone registeres. I figured out how to edit what details are incuded before with your help, now I just don't know how to make sure it sends the details to two email addresses.

as mentioned in first response: email is sent to CB Moderators.

look at the cb configuration backend - there is a Moderation tab were you can select - extend your moderation group - also individuals in the CB moderation group my be turned off/on from receiving emails (look in CB user management and try editing to see this).

You can learn more by investing more time and checking out all backend features and settings or subscribing to the documentation (and support further development at the same time).

16 years 6 months ago #50270 by bdillard
Thank you, I understand what you're saying and I think I figured it out. I will gladly help out and will check out subscribing today...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn